Please note the following should you decide to book with Face It!
1. Once we have confirmed a price with you, and you are happy. A deposit will then be required in order to secure your booking. This is deductible from your final balance.
2. Dates are held for 7 days, after which we reserve the right to take other bookings and cancel your date. We cannot confirm any booking without a deposit which has successfully cleared into our account.
3. Adults (over 18) are fully responsible for children who are being painted or whom are attending a party. At parties, it will be the responsibility of the host to inform the parents of invited children, that we will be attending and their responsibility once we have painted or applied a temporary tattoo.
4. If your party or event is outdoors, please provide suitable shade/cover. We cannot work whilst ‘exposed to the elements’. For private functions, we can provide a gazebo, however as additional time will be needed to erect and dismantle, please advise at the time of booking as it may accrue additional costs.
5. We have a strict health and safety policy. We cannot work on anyone with any of the following conditions;
Open wounds, sores, cold sores, conjunctivitis, impetigo, rashes, chicken pox, or any other skin issues we deem may be detrimental to the person being painted.
We will only paint a person who is aware they are being painted. This is normally children roughly aged 2 and over, however we use our discretion and can sometimes offer a hand or arm painting instead in all circumstances as listed above.
6. It important you are honest about the amount of children attending your party. We can normally paint one design every 3-5 minutes. We cannot be held liable if you have additional children attending you did not expect at the time of booking. We are of course happy to bring along other fully insured painters to assist should you have a larger party.
7. We cannot be held liable for any losses or damages incurred by anyone being painted or anyone who has given a minor permission to be painted.
8. All our paints, glitters, glues and special effects materials are specifically for cosmetic use only. We are happy to provide product information. We are also happy to provide a ‘patch test’ should you request it.
9. We cannot be held liable for cancellations should we encounter a problem that is beyond our control. In this extreme instance. A full refund of any payments currently made and cleared into our account will be issued.
10. Should you need to cancel, your deposit is non-refundable. All cancellations made within 7 days of the party will require 50% of the balance to be paid. Cancellations made on the day of the party/event will require the balance to be paid in full.
11. We cannot accept payment after the party. After paying your initial deposit, the balance will be REQUIRED either in instalments up to the day of the party (fully cleared into our accounts) or as cash on the day. We cannot accept cheque payments, unless there is subsequent time for the funds to be paid into (taking into consideration weekends and bank holidays) before the date of the party/event.